The energy sector is one of the strategic sectors and one of the priorities both at national and European level. All the new proposals aimed at obtaining an intelligent and efficient electricity grid, with a lower environmental impact, are essential to create an advanced society. In a multi-competitive environment with large companies in the manufacture of electrical switchgear, Inael Electrical System, S.A., innovates and brings technological advances to its height with internationally recognized quality and reliability.
With the Futur-Cells project, Inael Electrical Systems, S.A. develops three new medium voltage cells designed under the following parameters:
- Lower environmental impact with a decrease in the use of SF6 gas.
- Greater communication between cells, especially with the electrical network.
- Improvements in the functionalities to guarantee its reliability.
- Reduction in size.
To achieve these results, the engineering department of Inael Electrical Systems, S.A. has invested in research and development more than 18 months of work in the different stages of any R&D project:
- Analysis and design of components.
- Component development, integration and validation.
- Project management and exploitation of results.
Due to the complexity of its proposed development, INAEL assigned a team with proven experience and training. In addition, the indispensable collaboration of three leading organizations at a national and international level in the field of electrical engineering. The technological challenge consisted in developing efficient medium voltage cells at a very competitive cost.
The new generation of medium voltage cells from Inael Electrical Systems, S.A., are the perfect answer for:
- Aggressive environmental conditions, such as salty air, humidity, airborne dust or condensation.
- Protection against the penetration of foreign bodies.
- Compact design for use in electrical rooms.
- They incorporate the SPS BY INAEL system (sealed pressure system), a pressure system sealed in the maneuvering devices that provides:
– Maximum security of supply.
– Security for specialized personnel.
– Lifetime tightness according to IEC 62271-200 (sealed pressure system)
– Assembly, service, expansion, replacement without SF6 gas work.
– Reduction of service and maintenance costs.
Through the Futur-Cells project, Inael Electrical Systems, SA, continues with the strategic line in R + D + i established decades ago, and is positioned as one of the world’s leading companies in the development and manufacture of distribution cells of electrical energy.