In reference to the situation that we are all facing with Covid-19 and due to the commitment to transparency, we want to communicate the following:
- That OUR COMPANY CONTINUES OPERATING by interpreting that we are considered as a integral part of the essential activities for the maintenance of the productive activities of the manufacturing industry that offer the supplies, equipment and materials necessary for the proper development of the essential activities included in points 1 and 5 of the annex to Royal Decree-Law 10/2020 of MARCH 29, having made the pertinent consultations to the Delegation of Government and to the Ministry of Economy and Employment of the Community Board of Castilla-La Mancha.
- As manufacturers and suppliers of an essential sector for the country, we have notified the large electricity companies that we are continuing our work in the manufacture of electrical equipment.
- Our administrative and commercial teams, both the national and international sales department, are operating with the same service capacity as always to attend to your questions, managements and future needs.
- The activity in our production plants is carried out with all normality within the state of alarm following the safety regulations indicated by the health authority, the Law on Occupational Risks and after agreement with the Company Committee and under RD 463/2020.
- In the case of suffering delays or lack of supplies because our supplier companies are forced by the closure of their activity due to the state of alarm and the application of Royal Decree-Law 10/2020, the deliveries will be reconsidered as follows: In order for our logistics operators to be able to carry out their work with all the guarantees and avoid return charges, from now on it will be necessary to confirm that their facilities are operational and provide us with the name of the person responsible for receiving the goods. In the event that we do not have such written confirmation, shipments will not be processed to avoid unnecessary arising cost from the non-receipt of the goods by you.
At this moment, communication and coordination between us is essential. We recommend that you follow the news for any changes in the situation. We will publish the latest updates on our website and through email notifications. We ask for your comprehension to overcome a situation that affects us all together.
Without further, receive a best regards.
Inael Electrical Systems, S.A